Saturday, September 4, 2010

Laundry List

Here is a list of all the things I'm constantly thinking about having to do:
  1. Receive my GD visa in the mail....Donde esta???
  2. Buy a plane ticket from Raleigh to Madrid.
  3. Buy a plane ticket from Madrid to Barcelona for my lovely October meet-up with the amazing Clare Wolfe.
  4. Straightening out banking/money matters with Wachovia before I leave, so I can withdraw money overseas for the first few weeks.
  5. Successfully arriving in Europe (for the first time in my life), navigating the subway system with my luggage, and getting to a hostel.
  6. Moving into a piso.
  7. Applying for my NIE (Foreigner's Residency Number) as soon as possible, so I can do #8.
  8. Open a Spanish bank account.
  9. Get a Spanish cell phone.
  10. Visit my colegio before the first day of work to introduce myself / familiarize myself with the school.
  11. Not forgetting to eat....I tend to do that when I'm busy and traveling.

1 comment:

  1. hey I'm an auxilare as well! found your blog via facebook.

    i'll be in Madrid as well, here's my blog: http://furiouslythinkingofablogtitle.blogspot.com/2010/09/holy-shit-im-moving-to-spain.html#comments

    Enjoy, and hope to see yah in spain!

    ReplyDelete